... are the people who we want to train to help us help others grow their own business consulting practice and who want to help us train others throughout the world.
What skills do you need?
Achieving success as a consultant trainer and/or coach requires strong consulting, coaching and observation skills along with the ability to quickly build relationships. You know how to apply the PeopleSmart DISC Interpretation Method along with facilitation and coaching skills, to be a PeopleSmart Consultant Trainer, Practitioner, and Coach.
So, if you can answer “YES!” to any of these questions, then the PeopleSmart Train-the-Trainer online course is for YOU!
- To make a difference to the lives of others, is what motivates you in your work?
- Are you one who knows that your skills as a speaker and trainer are much too good to keep all to yourself or your individual clients?
- Do you see yourself at any type of conference being introduced and credited as the one who has helped more people in that company (industry) (community) (field) to increase harmony as well as productivity in the work environment?
- Would you like to know that because you were hired to work with the C-level team, management have now assigned the trainers you trained, to apply what they learned from you, throughout the entire company!
- You have a reputation as the one who creates “Companies That Care About Their People” and they measure their results in higher profits and job satisfaction!” ?(This is also known as a company that brags about its corporate-wide, DISC-literate culture).
Train NOW to add SERVICES and PROFIT to your BUSINESS!
MATERIALS AND RESOURCES
Receive the following training materials and resources:
Receive ongoing coaching and support:
EARN AND GROW
Our certified trainers and coaches are able to:
APPLY NOW for the PeopleSmart World Train-the-Trainer course
Make a Difference in the World
I met Carol Dysart 4 years ago in the Money & You program where she is a highly respected mentor and trainer.
My business partners and I quickly found out that Carol is a MASTER in DISC personality assessments, with 30 years of invaluable experience. What I love most about Carol is her passion in her work and her willingness to make a difference in people's lives.
Carol has provided me with a business awareness that I haven't gotten anywhere else! Her ability to teach others to read other people is amazing!
I wholeheartedly endorse her work with personality profiles, her training systems, and her as a personal coach and mentor.