Creating a Culture of Kindness and Peace Pack
Parents are facing many different situations right now with their children being at home during this global pandemic. Some are saying, "I'm not a homeschool teacher"! Or, "how do I keep control of these kids?!"
This digital download pack that includes a workbook and teaching guide, has been designed for parents and teachers to shift their family's culture, to one of kindness and peace. A culture where conflict is resolved in a peaceful way and differences of style are valued. How would you and others feel if this was possible?
Once families have completed the workbook exercises they will know the answers to these questions. They will also learn and know how they can create a culture of kindness and peace, while having to deal with a world that is constantly changing and in chaos.
- Included in the Culture of Kindness and Peace pack is:Culture of Kindness and Peace Workbook with Teaching Guide
- Culture of Kindness and Peace Student Workbook
- Mini Me Survey for identifying your DISC Style (in workbook)
- Online Q&A 60 minute webinar with a PeopleSmart Facilitator
- Email support to guide you as a parent or teacher through the process
Note: This pack is for children aged 10 years and over. We have also provided the exercises as a PDF for those that would rather not print out the entire workbook. Once your payment is processed we will be in touch with you to organise the best time to have your online Q&A call.
If you would like to purchase a printed copy of the Workbook please go to Amazon https://www.amazon.com