SWOT Analysis Report Training
The SWOT Style Analysis (TM) Report brings together key information from an individual's DISC Personal Style as well as their Motivators assessment. This information along with character virtues gives a person a way to adapt their style and eliminate their personal style's blind spots.
It is a diagnostics tool and gives a manager or coach the ability to guide the process of change with their employee or client, and opens up the conversation for "how" the person can shift and adapt their style, increase their motivation and apply and develop character virtues.
SWOT is and acronym for:
- S = Style Strengths
- W = Style Weaknesses
- O = Opportunities for practicing and developing character virtues
- T = Threats to relationships when under stress or blind spots
The training includes:
- Online login access to the SWOT Analysis materials on the PeopleSmart World site - The Steps, Definitions and Resources (Example Report, 2 Templates, The Process, Debrief Guide and Virtue Definitions).
- Two 45 Minute online calls to start you on your journey with the process and for Q&A's.
- One Complimentary DISC-M (Retail $30) and Motivators Report (Retail $35) for training purposes.
- Written feedback when designing your first SWOT Analysis Report, before the debrief session with your client.