- TRAINING AND COACHING
- Motivators Assessment Certification
Motivators Assessment Certification
The Motivators Assessment Certification Program provides a fresh perspective into human motivation. With this understanding, organizations and workplaces can more effectively motivate employees to increase productivity, strengthen collaboration, and produce exceptional results.
Become A Certified Motivators Assessment Practitioner:
- Improve relationships with colleagues and clients.
- Gain deeper insights into yourself.
- Access Certified Trainer Materials to use in your coaching/training business, including a Debrief Guide, PowerPoint presentations, and marketing materials.
- Get listed on our International Directory of Certified Practitioners linked to your website.
- Debrief clients with confidence and maximize the effectiveness of your assessment debriefs.
The curriculum teaches the seven Dimensions of Motivation individually so that you learn how they affect interactions with others. When you better understand what motivates your workforce – or yourself! – there’s no limit to what you can achieve.
Course Summary (10 hours)
- Take your Motivators online Assessment
- Independent review of Self-study reading and videos
- Receive a personal Motivators report debrief from a trainer
- Review the online resources for Motivators Trainers
- Motivators final knowledge check
- Final certification call to discuss strategy for applying this report