DISC Foundations Training for Teachers - Self Paced
Become an awesome DISC people-literate teacher now!
This DISC training is for you for learning and understanding how to:
- Apply the DISC Behavioral Model when teaching.
- Read the style of your students, parents and co-workers, and be able to adapt your style in different situations.
- Develop and apply people-literacy skills for getting the best out of your relationships - personal and professional.
- Read and learn the Four DISC Primary styles.
- Adapt your style when working with students for enhancing relationships.
If you want to study at your own pace then this training is for you.
In your training package you will receive:
- A DISC Personal Style Report - DISCovering Me and You - DISC for Self
- A DISC Basics Manual.
- Thirty days access to Dr Tony Alessandra's Virtual Training (VT) modules.
- A Study Guide to support your learning.
- You will submit a Proof of Study Questionnaire to Sandra@PeopleSmartEnterprises.com
- Once you have submitted your Proof of Study Questionnaire, you will be contacted to arrange a time to have an online call with a PeopleSmart World trainer to answer questions and complete your training process.
Once your payment has been processed a link will be sent to your email for you to:
- Complete an online assessment for generating your DISC Personal Style Report.
- Access your online Virtual Training modules.
- Setup your login details for accessing your training materials and resources in the PeopleSmartworld.com member's site.
Once you are certified you will receive a:
- Certificate of completion PDF
- 10% discount Coupon Code to use when purchasing all DISCovering Me products in the PeopleSmart World online shop.