DISC Foundations Training for Entrepreneurs
This DISC training is for you if you want to:
- Apply DISC in your business to manage change, lead others, and to develop a more cohesive and collaborative culture.
- Adapt your style when working with clients for enhancing all business relationships.
- Know how to adapt your style with clients who are different than you for building instant rapport when securing those contracts!
- Develop people-literacy skills for making a difference to the productivity in your business with both your internal (staff) and external clients/customers.
If you want to study at your own pace this training is for you!
You will receive:
- A DISC Personal Style Report.
- A DISC Basics Manual.
- Thirty days access to Dr Tony Alessandra's virtual training modules.
- A Study Guide to support your learning.
- A Proof of Study Questionnaire for completing your training process. Once completed send to email@example.com.
- Once you have submitted your Proof of Study Questionnaire, you will be contacted to arrange a time to have an online call with a PeopleSmart World trainer to answer questions and complete your training process.
Once your payment has been processed a link will be sent to your email for you to:
- Complete an online assessment for generating your DISC Personal Style Report.
- Access your online Virtual Training modules.
- Setup your login details for accessing your training materials and resources in the PeopleSmartworld.com member's site.
Once you are certified you will receive a:
- Certificate of completion PDF
- 10% discount Coupon Code to use when purchasing all DISCovering Me products in the PeopleSmart World online shop.
- 50 Ways for Effectively Dealing with Conflict PDF e-Book
Upon completion of this training you will have a basic understanding of:
You will also learn:
- The history of DISC and who first developed it.
- What observable behavior is and how it relates to our personality.
- The DISC four quadrant model.
- The different four “P’ focuses of DISC – Problems, People, Pace & Procedures.
- Geier’s principals of motivation and how these relate to DISC.
- Commonly asked questions that often come up about DISC.
- The Golden Rule – Do unto others, as you would have them do unto you.
- The Platinum Rule – Do unto others the way THEY would like being done unto.
- How to support someone that would like to alter or change a behavior.
- How to look for and debrief two conflicting styles in a DISC report.
You will also learn:
- The philosophy and thinking at the source of the DISC methodology (DISCology).
- The Beingness Quotient (BQ) technology - how DISC fits within its framework – plus the context and philosophy behind it.
- The DISC model and what it includes.
- Key differences of the four DISC dimensions.
- What the needs, motivators and fears are that drive each DISC style.
- How to read and interpret a DISC graph.
- What creates a person’s “blind spots” and how to reduce them.
- Why knowing the “fear” of each style can help remove self-doubt.